Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing

A Nigerian lady by name Chim'amaka Chiawalam, has called out on a self acclaimed Pastor, Emmanuel Makuochukwu who won't stop stalking on her. According to her, the Pastor has been calling her all sort of names and raining insults on all her Facebook photos sliding some to her inbox.

See what she posted below and some reaction from her friends:

"I never knew there were many sick people in existence. This man in the person of Emmanuel Emmanuel Makuochukwu from no where started stalking me.now he has proceeded to comment on all my photos i have ever posted on Facebook.ALLcalling me a harl0t in all of them.I don't even know how to start insulting him.But please someone should tell him to stop flooding my inbox with insults and fulling my notifications.As for his spamming, I am made of stronger material than ThatYes i gree Emmanuel Makuochukwu I am dressed like a harl0t... can i rest now"

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Postharvest Technology Businesses for MSMEs across sub-Saharan Africa

Interesting Facts – All About Agriculture

Problems in Agriculture: Loss of Land and Decreased Varieties