Niall Horan,Niall Horan has been telling the Radio 1 Breakfast Show that his new album Flicker will be released in October.
Chatting to host Nick Grimshaw, the One Direction star talked about his new single Too Much To Ask which was played for the first time.
He admitted "it's a scary time" but says he's "really proud" of it.
The 24-year-old is currently in the middle of a world tour where he's been playing tracks off the new album.
"You get to see the reaction of the songs right in front of your eyes every single night," he said.
Read More:
Niall, who celebrated his birthday this week, has already had success with his second single Slow Hands.
His first, This Town, came out in 2016.
So does he get nervous?
"After that, there is some pressure," he told Nick Grimshaw. "But I just hope people like it."
On the album release, he said: "I can't wait, I've been working on it since last March, April time."
One Direction fans have been loyal to the group since they launched their solo careers, with many of them trying to work out exactly what every lyric means.
I've been working on this for a while, so I'm happy to get it out there now
Niall Horan
Niall says he expects this latest single to be no different.
"I always try and tell the fans to listen to it with their own memories and interpret it in their own way," he says.
The Flicker tour kicked off in Dublin in front of a home crowd.
"I didn't realise it would be the first one," he says.
"I thought it was a bad idea at first, because it was the first show of the tour, which is always a nerve-wracking one. Your home gig is a nerve-wracking one and I've never done a show on my own ever.
"I got really nervous but it went really well in the end. London was really good too."
Niall will play gigs in America and Canada this year, before Australia and New Zealand in 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Facts – All About Agriculture

BioAg solutions to drive your performance

Postharvest Technology Businesses for MSMEs across sub-Saharan Africa